Earn money with Cash Crate

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The end of the homeschooling journey?

After 11 years (almost 12) of homeschooling, I returned to work this year. At first I tried working and homeschooling but my younger children needed more of me than I could give. So at present my 10-year old and 5-year old are in public school. My high schooler is registered, records have been transferred, and we await placement testing. If all goes well there, he should be in school by next week. There have been many hold-ups along the way that make me wonder if this is God's will for him; still praying that if it isn't we'll know soon. As in by this week.

I will try to journal some of my thoughts, feelings, and even helpful hints along the way for those of you contemplating homeschooling or putting homeschooled children into a public school setting. I hope to be able to return to homeschooling all my kids in the future but until then, journey with me into this new season of life.
Lynn

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I often wonder if I need to head back to work....looking for something part time. I had to do it a few years ago and hated being away. I pray for peace to overwhelm you!