Earn money with Cash Crate

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Teaching Tree brand posters

The brand of educational items found at many Dollar tree stores is Teaching Tree. I enjoy these inexpensive aids to our schooling.


My favorite Teaching Tree item is probably the posters. They sometimes come two to a pack for only $1. What's so cool about them is on the back of these particular posters, you get 4 different reproducible worksheets! How awesome is that?!

I got my oldest son an elements poster pack. This is some of what the backs include:




At only .50 a poster with 4 worksheets too-- what a bargain!

-Lynn








2 comments:

xhardcandy said...

Wow. My local dollar tree does not seem to have these posters either... by chance if you can get a hold of an extra package or two please let me know. :) I'm a middle school science teacher myself.

Unknown said...

Essae Chandran Institute Publishes Educational PostersTutors felt it was a valuable exercise enabling students to develop a number of skills, alongside the learning and revision of knowledge, including working as a team, condensing information and word and graphic processing.