Earn money with Cash Crate

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Glass pendant jewelry and DIY t-shirt scarf

My daughter, Ashleigh "Lil Elf" and I have been busy making all sorts of goodies from Pinterest the last few days and having a blast.

We've tried fringed t-shirt scarves and nail polish pendants. She decided to make a bunch of pendants and sell them to earn Christmas shopping money. Although she did keep one scarf and one pendant for herself.

pendants in crackle or stardust finish, each one hand-made and unique


the gray t-shirt scarf she couldn't part with


 I miss crafting!!!! Being a stay at home mom sure had it's perks, like getting time to do the fun stuff after the work is done. I won't always be a working mom and full-time student; at least that's what I keep telling myself, lol

 Maybe in Heaven there will  be an eternal craft table, endless contemporary Christian karaoke night, and a library that never charges late fees. ;)



No comments: