Earn money with Cash Crate

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

cool ways to earn money online doing what you already do

Getting paid for taking surveys online is nothing new. If you're like me you may not have a lot of free time to work on surveys that just pay pennies, or sign up for trial offers. But if you're like me, someone is always on my computer watching videos, listening to music, playing games, or using social media. How about getting paid to do that stuff that you are already doing?

Sounds great right? I thought so too. I found some ideas on a WAHM blog and thought I'd sign up and try them out since I was off work today anyway. So far I'm trying these nifty little sites: Cash Crate, RadioLoyalty, and Swag Bucks. There are a few more sites I'm checking into and will post about later on.

 If you haven't tried Cash Crate, you should definitely check it out. They have all kinds of ways you can earn money. Same thing with Swagbucks. Lots of ways to earn--and they  each have an awesome referral program-- so if surveys are not your thing, it's ok. Lots of choices. Lots of prizes and cash. Now I can tell you right now I will not grow rich doing this. But I am online already and so are my family members...it just makes sense to utilize these options, even if I earn only a few bucks a week. That's a few bucks I didn't have before for doing what I've been doing for years...FOR FREE. *sigh*

 Do me a favor please. If you get the urge to try Cash Crate, please copy and paste my link here into your browser window:
 http://www.cashcrate.com/5184120

Swag Bucks has been around for a while now. You can try them out at: swagbucks.com/refer/craftymomTN

www.RadioLoyalty.com is an interesting concept. For those of you already familiar with internet radio sites like Pandora and Grooveshark, this is internet radio that you get PAID to listen to. Yep, you get paid. Not a fortune. But a few cents for each ten minutes of song time. After ten minutes of listening you have to enter a  code to continue getting paid and listening. Kind of annoying but understandable. I like to listen to music while I work on homework, blog, or net  surf so it's an idea I'm willing to try.

Thanks and have fun earning some cash! Post your favorite sites in the comments.

Blessings,
Lynn

No comments: