Earn money with Cash Crate

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

more jewelry making and my Etsy store is BACK!

I posted in December that Ash and I were crafting again. Well, my little holiday endeavor netted me just enough cash flow for some holiday shopping. :)

Here are some popular samples.


stardust finish initial

initial with a crackle finish


photo pendant

girly pendant necklace

crackle finish

monogram crackle necklaces

more girly pendants





up close of a crackle...the details are very pretty...these kind really shimmer in the light



school spirit...this one is for Warren County Pioneers  woot woot!


some people prefer ribbons to chains







bottlecaps almost finished






new stretch bracelets


pendant trays...photos and crackle initials

a cosmic stardust glitter finish...changes color in the light




If you like what you see I'd be happy to make you a custom item. Visit me on Etsy to place your order.
www.whimsylanecreations.etsy.com

No comments: