Earn money with Cash Crate

Thursday, September 25, 2008

TOS Focus Group!!!!

I made it, I made it!!! Tonight I received an email from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine saying I made it into their focus group!!! *doing the happy dance* I had thought I was listed only as an alternate. Now I can try all those nifty free homeschool products! *dancing again* Not only that, but they are producing an e-book soon, and I may get a chance to write for that also, WITH PAY!!!! Whoo-hoo!
Just wanted to share. After a confusing last few months, this has been wonderful news.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I am so happy for you. I know you have been working hard on this.
Way to go!

Unknown said...

Turns out I am listed as an alternate but am still getting to review some products and receive some freebies (like a really cool pink and brown homeschooling tote bag!). I am cool with it! Thanks for the encouragement. Come back every now and then to see the product reviews. Oh, and if I receive a product to review that I already have, I am allowed to give it away via my blog or to someone in the group! Cooler still! :)