Earn money with Cash Crate

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

more soap...mmm good


Sometimes my soaps do strange things...they get a little ugly, perhaps, but still smell wonderful. Still lather beautifully.


This is the case with my Wildberry Zinger Tea soap. I used canola oil in it and a little more fragrance. As a result, curing time took longer and it's still a fairly soft bar compared to my olive oil soaps. It also has a pretty yellow color, which I always get when using canola oil. I tried to unmold it too early and it messed up my pretty loaf look. But the scent is extremely yummy and the lather is luxurious with bubbles!

If you want to know what it smells like, go buy a box of Celestial Seasonings Wildberry Zinger Tea. Bring it home. Brew a cup. Inhale its aroma while sipping it hot. Relax...mixed sweet berries and fruity tea freshness surround you. Brew another cup (because its SO HHMMM GOOD!), add some sugar if you like. Drink this one ice cold. Still delicious, with taste buds tingling, and there you have it....my soap in a nutshell!

$2 a slice, only about 5 left (I keep taking them into the shower with me). I don't claim to be the Einstein of soaping, but this one is genius! :)

made with canola oil, coconut oil, water, lye, scent, castor oil, color


No comments: