Earn money with Cash Crate

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mineral Girlz going- out- of -business sale

I am sad to report that only a few months after getting involved with the Mineral Girlz company, they have announced that they are having to go out of business. If you have recently ordered from me, your order is already being processed and should ship soon. If you'd like to get some good B&B products for 50% off, now is the time. I love their mineral makeup! *sigh*
Visit www.mineralgirlz.com
Sale lasts only as long as their stock does. Not that it matters, but they won't be able to afford comissions on these sell items. So if you'd only be buying to help me, don't do it. :)

I will still be selling for Simply Tempted Bath and Body at my affiliate site:
http://www.simplytempted.com/reps/duranfan.php
I love their stuff as well, although they don't sell mineral makeup. They have lots of other items just as good, or better I dare say, than Bath and Body Works. They also carry some very unique gift items you might not find locally. Give them a try this holiday season and Lynn will thank you!

I had too much on my plate anyway with trying to decide this year which companies to stick with and which ones to stock my www.whimsylanecreations.com shelves with, and had been praying about it. Looks like the Lord helped me to weed out a few suppliers, as Savvy Girlz Boutique appears to have also gone out of business this year. No word there, but the website isn't working anymore. SO, if you see these companies listed for a bit longer on my site, just know I am trying to get caught up and they will be removed.
Lynn

No comments: