Earn money with Cash Crate

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh, I'm bloggin' my life away....

















I have a new blog for those who like to read beauty tips, craft ideas, and find out more about cool B&B items I locate online. Its also a way to keep up with my current crafting classes and Scent Shoppe party kits.






You can visit it at: http://whimsylanecreations.blogspot.com/




My goal is to use this blog more for homeschooling/family/product reviews and put more of my Whimsy Lane Creations stuff on the other blog.



Happy Thanksgiving to all!



Lynn








2 comments:

Donna said...

Hey Lynn I love the camo! I need one with a "B". I remember you telling me you made one but I never got to see. Let me know if you can still make one and how much! You are so crafty! I would try to make one but I don't think I could make it look that good!

Donna said...

Hey it's me again! I didn't think to look but I have a B and a board if you would just make it. Let me know what you think.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Donna